A country I would like to visit!

One of the countries that I'd like to visit is Dominican Republic. I think that my sisters are responsables of my choice because they like caribbean music. I remember when I was a little girl every weekend they listened music like salsa, bachata, bolero and merengue by dominican musicians like Juan Luis Guerra or Alex Bueno, and they taught me how to dance. It didn't work, but I love the songs. 

Later, I met Abel, my cousin's husband. He is dominican and he taught us about his country. He told us about the country's landscapes, its culture, its traditional food and its customs. Even he made us play baseball!

Finally, this aroused my curiosity, I think that I'd need more than a week to do everything I want to do there. First, I'd like to visit its beautiful beaches and then its nationals parks and more places in the cities like colonial zone in Santo Domingo. But I'm more intered in learning about its culture and going to its most popular celebrations to experience it all. My expectations are high, so high that I think I'd visit Dominican Republic more than once! 


 


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A PHOTOGRAPH YOU LIKE

The best concert ever