A PHOTOGRAPH YOU LIKE

This picture was taken by my friend Catalina on my birthday five years ago. In the photo you can see my brother, my friend Daniela  and a mysterious arm pushing my head against the cake. It was a surprise birthday, but not so much because I already suspected everything.

That year I wasn't planning to celebrate my birthday because it was too much work and I was too stressed out with High school and others things. That's why my friends plannet that surprise to cheer me up.

They all got together and decorated my house with balloons and pictures of us. One of my friends made me walk around the center of Santiago to distract me (she made a terrible work to be honest haha). When I arrived at my house it was all hugs and laughter. I had an incredible time with them and I forgot the bad things for a while.

I remember that I cried a little and I was grateful with them. I love this picture because is funny and it reminds me that my fanily and friends are wonderful and they loves me like I loves them <3

That picture is the only one I have from that birthday.



Comentarios

  1. the photographs of birthday celebrations are always the best, it is very fun to see them.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The best concert ever

A country I would like to visit!