Tv shows and series

I have to say that I don´t have a favorite tv shows or series. I have seen a few in Netflix and in other sites, but I still haven´t seen one that make me feel that was made for me or something. To be honest, I considere myself a terrible audience, because I get bored fast or I dont have time to watch and enjoy the series or shows.

Despite this, I do have clear the types of series and tv showa that I like or that I can put in my list to watch later. The majority of the programms that I've seen were sitcom, becuse were short, funnies and don't requires serious attention. I thinks that I like them because I can be focus on another thing while I enjoy them. 

About the stories, I see any kind of it. I'm indecisive and not very picky with what to see, and with the sitcoms this isn't a problem because they presents daily life situations and cotidians problems, then is easy to find a topic or theme to conect with the serie. And thats is another reason to like them
.

Until now I've seen Parks and Recreations, Friends, 2 Broke girls, Community, Brooklyn nine-nine, Seinfeld and others. Some of them I haven't finished yet, but I've had a good time with the episodes that I've seen.

 Normally, I see series for recommendatios, especially from my friends and family. And now, there are some series that they recommended me and that are out of my comfort zone, like Peaky Blinders and Anne with an E. I will try to watch this series in the summer. 




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A PHOTOGRAPH YOU LIKE

The best concert ever

A country I would like to visit!